These burgers are the best veggie option or perfect if you’re just looking for a healthy alternative to junk food! Simple, easy and full flavour you guys you should get on this one pronto!
400g canned chickpeas
1 tspn paprika
Red onion (as much as you want)
3 tspn lemon juice
4 wholemeal burger buns
Avocado for topping
Mayonaise or topping
1. Whizz the chickpeas, egg, paprika and lemon juice with a food processor until it makes a thick paste.
2. Add the breadcrumbs and onion to the paste and mould together into burger shapes.
3. Leave them in the fridge for roughly 10 minutes.
4. Fry them in a little oil in a pan until they start to go brown.
5. Toast the burger buns and layer the top with avocado and mayo and place the burger into the bun.
6. Add lettuce and whatever sauce to make the perfect burger.