HEALTHY Chocolate peanut butter brownie cookies: This cookies are great for satisfying that chocolate craving with no added guilt. Using light brown sugar instead of caster, no flour and the teeniest amount of cocoa powder, these are easy to bake and super tasty!
All you need is…
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup (250g) of crunchy peanut butter (to save on buying peanut butter chips)
- 1/3 cup (67g) light brown muscavado sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup (21g) cocoa powder (any kind)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Grease the tray with butter or grease proof paper to stop them sticking and preheat the over to 175c.
2. Beat the egg while adding the peanut butter, brown sugar, baking soda, cocoa powder, and vanilla and then mix it all up.
3. Scoop the dough out of the bowl with a teaspoon (it doesn’t look like dough, more like cake mix) and place onto the baking tray, flattening the scoops with the back of the spoon, with enough space for the cookies to grow and not collide.
4. Bake for 10 minutes and allow to cool (not too much though as these are best warm and soft).