So due to my recent lack of exercise due to not getting home from work till 7 in the evening, my skin is breaking out like I’ve rubbed chip grease all over it. Gross I know!
My body likes its basic routine you see so when I go from 4 hours a week training to chucking in an ab sesh on my bedroom floor it decides to punish me with a zit – thanks!
I can only reverse it one way. Eat all the veg in the world (or in Tesco).
Stir fry it is then. A whole lot of goodness mixed together in something Chinesey that tastes awesome! I was lazy and bought all my veg already chopped but I’d had a long day, give me a break 😉
- Stir fry kit from Tesco (chinese style) includes Pak Choi, Broccoli, leeks, red onion, runner beans and some leaves.
- Courgetti and carrot (already shredded in a box from Tesco)
- Plum and Hoisin Stir Fry sauce
- Mushrooms (the only thing I chopped)
- Diced Pork
- Wholewheat Dry Noodles.
- Add a little oil to the griddle and fry the pork on medium heat.
- The back of the stir fry kit tells you which order to add the veg so follow the instructions on there first and fry in big pan/wok.
- Next add a bit of courgetti and carrot at a time depending on how much you require and mix together with the other veg.
- Once the veg is cooked, add the pork and stir together.
- Boil some water and place the noodles in a saucepan for 3 minutes.
- Once the noodles are soft, drain them and add to the stir fry.
- Lastly add the plum and hoisin sauce and mix together.
Serve in pasta bowls for an authentic look and if you’re feeling naughty grab some prawn crackers for a side.